The Google for Education Fundamentals training is designed for those who are interested in effectively integrating technology into their teaching and lessons. By reading, watching videos, and doing activities, you’ll learn how to integrate Google in your classroom. You can start and stop lessons at any time; your progress will be tracked through the course. At the end of this course, you’ll be ready to take the exam to become a Google Certified Educator Level 1.
The course session include all of the following units:
- Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership
- Get ready to use Technology in the Classroom
- Expand your Access to help aid Learning
- Increase Efficiency and Save Time
- Have a (Mostly) Paperless Classroom
- Save Time Communicating
- Organize Activities for Yourself And Others
- Bring Meetings Online
- Bring Student Work Online
- Measure, Understand, and Share Student Growth
- Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity
- Teach Students Online Skills
Build Interactive Lessons
Captivate Your Class With Video
Facilitate Group Work
Promote Digital Citizenship and Positive Online Behavior
Learning never stops
Dedicated educators are lifelong learners. With that in mind, Google has designed free, online training for the classroom that helps educators do what they do best, even better.
Guided training paths just for educators
Whether your intention is to learn one new thing or to start the path to Google mastery, Google has got you covered. The training center has content to meet you where you are and get you where you want to be.
Show what you know with certifications
This is your time to shine and join the ranks of Google Certified Educators around the world. Get certified on your level to demonstrate your knowledge with our online tools.